- You will use way more blankets, burp cloths, rags, etc. than you think. Spit up and drool laden items end up at every seat and feeding station.
- So. Many. Diapers.
- Get the blue bottle of Dermoplast, the red bottle will burn.
Archives for September 2020
EASY DIY DOOR TASSEL WITH AIR DRY CLAY BEADS
- Air Dry Clay
- Yarn of choice- two colors
- Twine or string
- Small piece of tape
- Wooden skewer
I BOUGHT ALL MY SUPPLIES HERE.
How To Make Your Beads
- Break your air dry clay into smaller pieces. I didn’t measure because I didn’t want the beads to all be exactly the same.
- Roll clay into a sphere using your hands against a hard surface.
- Poke a large hole thorough the center using the wooden skewer.
- Let clay dry for three or four days. On the package mine said to let dry for to to three days, but that wasn’t enough for these thick beads.
- Once completely dry you can paint and embellish the beads.