This easy peace sign wreath will add a natural, boho feel to your fall home decor. I choose to lean my peace sign wreath up against my hearth, but you could make a smaller fall wreath for your front door.
- 36″ grapevine wreath
- floral wire
- fall garland of your choice
You can find all my craft supplies here.
I chose an oversized wreath form for this to give the final fall project an extra whimsical feel. I recommend using a grapevine wreath to achieve the natural fall look. The garland I chose has a mixture of dried corn husks, leaves, and pinecones.
How To Make a Boho Peace Sign Fall Wreath
Here’s how you will make your boho peace sign wreath. It’s a little bit of a tedious process but has very few steps.
- Gather your supplies and clear a flat workspace for yourself. You’ll need some room to work with such a large wreath.
- Unravel some of your floral wire and straignten it as much as you can. Don’t cut it from the spool.
- Measure how much of your garland you’ll need to make the different arms of your peace sign. I was able to create mine with a single garland.
- One you have measures, cut your garland into the seperate pieces.
- Start with the largest middle section. Snip one end of the string from your garland, and run the floral wire through the holes where the string originally strung the garland.
- Once you have restrung you sectoion, give an extra two feet of wire on each side. You’ll use this to attach it to the wreath form.
- Prop your wreath up and attach the first section by wrapping the floral wire around the wreath, then securing the wore by intertwining it around itself.
- Repeat the rrestringing process with the second and last section.
- find the middle of your garland section and place it behind the section that’s already attached to your wreath.
- Twist the section around the middle sectoin, moving the pieces of your garland out of the way so that only your strings are wrapping.
- Attach the end the same way you did the first, by wrapping the wire around the wreath form.
If you enjoy decoring with wreaths, you may also like these posts.
You can shop some of my favorite fall decor items here, along with anything from my Instagram.
This post contains affiliate links.
Leave a Reply