These pumpkins are my take on a boho fall look. I am really loving dried florals this fall season and I’m so happy they’re on trend. Bunny tails, pampas grass- love it all. These craft pumpkins make an easy DIY to add some personality to your fall decor.[Read more…] about BOHO FALL DRIED FLORAL PUMPKINS DIY
- Air Dry Clay
- Yarn of choice- two colors
- Twine or string
- Small piece of tape
- Wooden skewer
How To Make Your Beads
- Break your air dry clay into smaller pieces. I didn’t measure because I didn’t want the beads to all be exactly the same.
- Roll clay into a sphere using your hands against a hard surface.
- Poke a large hole thorough the center using the wooden skewer.
- Let clay dry for three or four days. On the package mine said to let dry for to to three days, but that wasn’t enough for these thick beads.
- Once completely dry you can paint and embellish the beads.
This week in the One Room Challenge we started to put the finishing touches on our nursery. Next week I will share images of the final thing, and hopefully Baby T. will be snoozing away in there shortly after![Read more…] about NURSERY RENOVATION-SPRING 2020 ONE ROOM CHALLENGE: WEEK 7